Our Service Times
We meet on
Sundays at 10:00am.
Children's ministry & crèche are available during terms.
Church Camp 2016
Drouin is a town of 8000 people, nestled in the hills of south-west Gippsland, Victoria.
The town's welcome board suggests that Drouin is 'the place to live'. We would certainly agree that it is a very 'liveable' place.
However, we would invite all people everywhere to consider the claim of Jesus Christ that real life is found only in him.
Drouin Baptist Church is a community of disciples who have dedicated their lives to the vision and mission of 'sharing Christ'.
If you are in the area and looking for a group of people who can help you find real life in Christ (a life that is even better than the best life you could imagine now), why not check us out. We would be happy to help.
Pastor Stephen Young
Seven Reasons Why we are Passionate about Sharing Christ:
2. He died on a cross to save us from God's judgment against our selfish rebellion (called 'sin') against His perfect standard of love and justice.
3. He rose again from the dead and ascended back to glory, where he continues to intercede on our behalf as our High Priest and Mediator.
4. He sent his Spirit to live in us, to unite us with himself, to give us eternal life and to empower us to overcome the power of sin in our lives.
5. He placed us in his body, the true Church, for fellowship, encouragement and to equip us for acts of service and to be his witnesses.
6. He is coming back soon to take us to be with him and rescue us from the coming wrath of God on this earth.
7. He has promised that he will reward us for our service to him and will share his eternal glory with us.